In light of this afternoon's mood, here's a list of 17 things I'm excited for/happy about right now (in no specific order):
- My Amazon orders are going to arrive quicker than originally expected. Score! I'm waiting on this book for class, and this book for fun.
- Also in that shipment, two large rolls of cork board for a project this weekend. It's going to be epic.
- I think Hannah is supposed to call me tonight. Hey lady, if you're reading this, call me! I miss your face.
- My favorite new website full of snarky twentysomethings. My favorite demographic of people. Ever.
- My sister is having a very successful first week in France. She may be broke, but hell, it's Europe, she'll get over it.
- Friday, September 23, approx 9:00 p.m.
- Say Anything is working on a new album. I expect it to be nothing short of life changing. Get working on that Max, kthnxbye.
- My dentist appointment on Friday. Totally screwed up, right? Anyone who knows me really well probably thinks I'm lying about this one, but I'm not. My dentist is very charming and quite handsome, and could probably convince me that wooden teeth are all the rage this season. Sign me up. That charm is the only reason I agreed to a root canal.
- This song is really old, and terribly cliche-emo, but I still love it. I listened to it about 15 times today. I think my office neighbors hate me. Or think I'm suicidal. Or both.
- The Dream Team couple is together in Arizona this weekend. Happy (two days before your) Birthday Bear! Chris, don't melt. I think it's hot there. I hope you packed enough cut off t-shirts.
- Speaking of weather, we've gone four days without a natural disaster. And the people rejoiced.
- My last few running endeavors I've been clocking between 9:52 and 10:06 per mile. Shut the hell up fast people, this is a big deal for me alright.
- I have come to terms with the fact that I have to take a class about HTML. Good news there, a cool new blog redesign coming your way in October. Woohoo!
- Thursday night is the start of Badger football. I didn't go to Madison, but I'm a Badger at heart. Y'all know we know how to do it right.
- I really like my tattoo.
- This is the greatest clip of a television show that has ever existed. I suggest you watch it.
- I find 16 to be a very awkward number. So I had to end it here.
Don't let the haters get you down. Happy Wednesday homies.
Homies? Awkward, right? Yeah, thought I'd try it out. (Slaps self on wrist)